And the Winner Is...

Congratulations, Lisa Reed!!!!! You've won a signed copy of Dr. Mary Clifton's fantastic book, "Waist Away" - a great resource for joyful, healthy weight loss and overall health! Be sure to give me your mailing address and I'll send you your copy ASAP!  :-)

And thank you all for being so patient while I go far too long between blog posts!! I feel so blessed these days to be working on several projects with some amazing people, but it's keeping me super busy! But stay tuned... I'm going to post my interview with 95-year-old yoga teacher Esther very soon. You won't want to miss that one! She's AMAZING!!

Much Love to you all and congrats again, Lisa!!!

1 comment:

  1. Radiant Health Inner Wealth fantastic blog.I think this post is our health for faithfully and this post to information for the yoga tips.Love to you all and congrats again.And i going to read it this post and thanks for sharing it....


    back pain relief treatment in burma

    ReplyDelete