Spicy Vegan Pumpkin Pie Shake

Part dessert, part breakfast, this shake will give your skin a glow and your brain a boost. Recipe from Radiance 4 Life - my most recent cookbook that's all about honoring nutrient-dense superfoods.



▪ 2 frozen bananas (frozen when very ripe)

▪ 1¼ cups cooked pumpkin, very cold

▪ 1 cup cold nondairy milk

▪3 tablespoons maple syrup, cold

▪1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice

▪½teaspoon vanilla

In a blender, combine all of the ingredients until thoroughly smooth and emulsified. Serve immediately, you pumpkin lover you.


Serves 2

GF/SF/Blue/HR/F (according to the health guidelines in my books)

30 Minutes or Under!
Superstars: pumpkin, almonds

3 comments:

  1. I have all of that. :) I know what I am having for breakfast tomorrow!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks delicious, and I just saw pumpkin in my grocery store for the first time today :-) :-) :-)

    ReplyDelete