Rawcho Cheese Dip

RAWCHO CHEESE DIP



This dip is my latest obsession—I even dream about it. (You’ve been warned.) And it stars one of THE stars of the plant-based (vegan) kingdom - cashews. From creamy sauces to smooth dips to raw key lime pies, cashews are perfect in a huge variety of dishes. Plus they're nutrient-dense as well, which makes them 100% pure awesome!

Recipe from my newest book, Radiance 4 Life.

▪½cup raw cashews
▪4 oz. jar pimientos, drained
▪¼cup nutritional yeast powder
▪3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
▪3 medium-large cloves garlic, peeled
▪2 tablespoons water
▪1 teaspoon granulated onion
▪¾teaspoon sea salt
▪¼teaspoon ground cayenne

Blend all of the ingredients in a food processor (or good blender) until completely smooth. Serve cold or at room temperature with raw vegetables, baked tortilla chips, or raw crackers. This will store, refrigerated in an airtight container, for at least a week.
Makes about 1 cup of dip (4 servings)
GF/SF/Blue/R (according to the health guidelines in my books)
30 Minutes or Under!

6 comments:

  1. Hello yummy dip! I can't wait to officially meet you ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nutrition's definitely a great quality to have in a dip. The recipe seems quite delectable, too. Veggies like garlic and onion work very well with lemon, thanks to the kick of flavor that they provide, and their health benefits.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Made AGAIN for quesadillas tonight. Wonderful. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay!! Thanks for letting me know, Tanya! : )

      Delete
  4. Ok...I'm obsessed! I make this almost weekly. Last night I had it in my head that I had to have it on my "burrito bowl" but saw I was out of pimentos. I did, however, have a red bell pepper! Came out great and I think that it makes this a RAW recipe!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :-D :-D :-D Thanks for sharing, Tanya - YAY!

      Delete