Oh, and by the way...this lovely photo was taken by the fabulous Olga Vasiljeva. However, as she's in Latvia, she doesn't always have access to the same ingredients as I do. So, when you use smoked paprika, this dish will look significantly more red in color.
So, without further delay...
Welcome to my new obsession.
▪ 15 oz. can chickpeas (garbanzo beans), rinsed and drained
▪ 2 tablespoons pitted and quartered kalamata olives (or other Greek olives)
▪ 2 tablespoons each: raisins, chopped cilantro, and minced yellow or white onion
▪ 1 tablespoon each: extra-virgin olive oil and raw agave nectar
▪ 2 teaspoons each:
mustard, fresh lime juice, and smoked paprika dijon
▪ 1 teaspoon dried oregano
▪ 2 large cloves garlic, minced or pressed
▪ ½ teaspoon sea salt
Combine all of the ingredients and stir very well. Serve cold or at room temperature. This will keep, refrigerated in an airtight container, for up to a week.
30 Minutes or Under!
Serves 2/GF/SF/Green (according to the health guidelines in my books)
♥ Superstars: beans, cilantro, onions, extra-virgin olive oil, lime, garlic