Hey, troopers, we're already on day nine!! Can you believe it?! Since it's the weekend, I'll keep this bad boy short...
My food log for today:
* 2 lemons, with water and a little stevia
* bowl of soy yogurt topped with high fiber cereal and blueberries
* tempeh wrap (sprouted tortilla filled with seasoned tempeh, ketchup, mustard, pickles, onions, & lettuce)
* 2 cups of broccoli and cauliflower dipped in lowfat vegan ranch
* very small shake ("Four Goodness Shake" from RHIW - carob, hemp, almond milk, nanas)
* 2 cups roasted asparagus over baby greens with balsamic
* ginger kombucha
Exercise: None, technically, but I barely sat down today! So, since I'm a little sore from yesterday, I'm gonna do some yoga and call it good. ;-)
Water: One more quart will make for a gallon today - I better get drinkin'!
Visualization: A few short ones, then one longer one before bedtime. It's truly amazing how powerful this practice is!