So, it's day 8 and we're over halfway there! How's it going? I'm really impressed with everyone so far - you're all making such great strides!!
Here's my food journal for day 8:
* Woke up very hungry so I skipped lemon water (I know, I know! But I'll have some stevia lemonade tonight to make up for it) and went straight to the sustainance. I had a Blueberry Green Smoothie (previous post) which lasted me til the afternoon. Oh, and I also felt so good upon waking up today that I didn't feel the lemon water was *as* crucial first thing. However, I still like to get that lemon in my system, so after I finish this blog, I'm gonna whip up a batch of my lemon-lime aid (2 lemons & a lime, stevia, & water - yummy!)
* One nettle mint ball (made by a local raw food company)
* 3 grape leaves (brown rice, quinoa, spices)
* leftover "Rawcho Cheese Dip" with Mary's Gone Crackers regular crackers; small container of "Japanese Tofu" from the health food store
* tempeh wrap with veggies; 3 cups asparagus (roasted); strawberry kombucha; a few gluten-free cookies (not a great choice and they also tasted very sugary, especially after being on this cleanse...I'm going totally sweets-free tomorrow!)
Total water intake: A little low - I need to catch up!
Veggie intake: 6 cups
Exercise: I'm about to hop on the exercise bike and finish watching a movie. Then, I plan to go to the gym for an evening workout (kiddo is having a sleepover at a friend's house tonight, so I get to have the evening to myself!)
Visualization: A few mini-visualizations plus one longer one before bed
So, not my best day, but it could have been worse! It's my first day semi-off in a while, as my book is now done, and I get to relax. So, I'm slacking a bit! But I plan to be gentle with myself and get newly motivated for the last 6 days of our shape-up. Youbetcha!!
So, how was YOUR day?? :-)