Day 7 - We're Halfway There! :-D
How are you feeling today? I'm doing well and getting to the point where the following things are happening...
1. People are commenting on how "radiant" I look
2. I am wondering why I don't always eat this way!
3. I'm enjoying food more
4. My clothes are looser and I'm only 1 lb. away from my goal!
So, here's my log for today:
* Lemon water and "Green Radiance" mixed with water
* Burrito (sprouted tortilla filled with kidney beans, red and brown rice, fresh habanero sauce, cabbage, onions, and a little "Daiya" vegan cheese)
* <----- 4 small raw cinnamon rolls
* Organic corn tortilla filled with kidney beans and veggies
* Mango coconut probiotic drink
That's it so far . . . I've been super busy today and now have to get ready to do an event at the Bayfield library, so it's truly been an "eating to live" day! But I've only gotten in 2 servings of veggies, so I'm about to have a giant salad and some "Sweet Glazed Tempeh" to round the day off. My water intake has been good (a gallon so far) and I'm planning to ride my recumbent bike when I get home tonight. It'll be a good way to unwind and watch a movie without being tempted to snack at night! :-)
So, how was YOUR day??