Wednesday, June 8, 2011
Day 14 of the 2-Week Super Shape-Up!!!!
As you know, it's the last day of the 2-Week Super Shape-Up. Hopefully you're as happy with yourselves as I am (with you)! I would love to hear how your last day went and also how you plan to continue your healthy habits. What elements of this plan do you intend to carry on with you after today is over? What positive changes did you notice after doing this plan? I'm all ears!!
My food journal for today:
* lemon water
* super shake (acai, strawberries, pomegranate juice, vegan yogurt) - by the way, strawberries and acai are heavenly together!
* burrito (sprouted grain tortilla filled with kidney beans, red rice, a sprinkle of "Daiya" vegan cheese, pan-grilled....then, I added pineapple habanero sauce and onions. YUM!)
* salad (baby greens, beets, fat-free balsamic dressing)
* 1/2 batch of popcorn (popped in a small amount of coconut oil)
* 1 1/2 kombuchas
* 2 raw cinnamon rolls
Exercise for today:
* one hour on the exercise bike
Overall, I feel great about today. I do need to get in two more servings of veggies, but I plan to do that asap! This program has reminded me how powerful veggies are, and I hope to never forget again! ;-)
As a powerful finish to this program (and new beginning for the next step), I am going to decide upon a plan that will help me maintain higher-level habits. I plan to write out a specific, doable plan that I can sustainably & happily live with every day from now on.
I would also like to encourage you to do the same! What kind of exercise program do you see yourself sticking with? What kinds of eating habits do you want to carry on in your life after today? Write them down and make them happen! I know you can. And remembering to focus on what you DO want will help you stay motivated!
Thanks so much to everyone who joined in the program. I really enjoyed doing this as a group! Power in numbers! You're all doing so fantastic & making healthy strides towards greater & greater health every day. Keep up the great work!! xoxo