So, today I got oddly motivated. I watched "Extreme Makeover" on my computer (it's an ABC show) and saw a woman work her butt off (yeah, literally) for an entire year. It was inspiring! So, I decided if she could work that hard for a whole year, I could do it for a measly week. So, since I've been slacking a wee bit lately, I've decided to notch things up around here for the next week! I want to meet all my goals before I leave on my trip next week. And I plan to do it! Where there's a will, there's a way. So cliche, but we all know it's true!
Today's food journal:
* 2 quarts of hibiscus limeade (It had 6 lime's juice up in there! It was stevia-sweetened, so it was basically calorie-free and made me feel great!)
* 2 mini-pizzas (a sprouted grain English muffin topped with organic pasta sauce, vegan cheese, shiitake mushrooms, and kalamata olives)
* raw broccoli with a little lowfat vegan ranch
* one slice of raw key lime pie (OMG, this is off the hook insane delish! I hope it's not totally rude to say that, since it's from my new book!) :-)
* 1 1/2 cups red rice with kidney beans, grated carrots, 2 cups of lettuce, and "Everyday Chicky Gravy" (YUM)
* strawberry kombucha
* a few "pop chips" (lowfat snack chips)
Exercise for today:
* a strength training session (about 30 minutes)
* an hour of good, sweaty cardio on the treadmill
Water: one gallon plus (mostly hibiscus-related...)
Visualization: several so far today, and my usual pre-bedtime one to set up the next day
So, I'm feeling pretty good overall. And we only have one more day as a group, doing the shape-up! How did your day 13 go??