My Favorite Green Smoothie!

So, I've always been an "only fruit in my smoothies and I'll eat my veggies separate" kind of person. But, I've seen a lot of inspiring posts on green smoothies lately, so I decided to give it a go. And, wow! I'm sold - they're totally delicious, satisfying, and pack in lots of extra veggies, which is always a great thing. The very first experiment I tried was pure gold - mango gold, that is, which is obviously the best kind! I hope you love it as much as I do!

Mango Orange Green Smoothie

2 large handfulls baby spinach (3 cups spinach), washed well and drained
2 cups mango flesh (2 mangoes), fresh or frozen
1 ripe banana, frozen
2 cups orange or mango juice

Blend all of the ingredients very well and serve immediately. Happiness!

Serves 2
GF/SF/Green (according to the guidelines in my books)

1 comment:

  1. Yum! I've had great results throwing in greens into the Maca My Day smoothis as well, Tess. Spinach can go into anything! :)

    ReplyDelete