Maca Chip Cookies (raw, vegan, & delish!)

Oh my yummy stars! I keep sneaking new raw cookie recipes into my newest book, Radiance 4 Life (now available!). But I had to share these on my blog immediately because, well, I love you.

▪ ½ cup (packed) pitted dried dates (12 dates)
▪ ¼ cup each: raw cashews, raw almonds, and rolled oats
▪ 2 tablespoons raw maca powder
▪ 1 tablespoon each: vanilla and raw agave nectar
▪ ¼ teaspoon sea salt
Add last: 2 tablespoons raw cacao nibs

In a food processor, blend all of the ingredients except for the cacao nibs. When the mixture is in fine crumbs and very sticky, remove and stir in the nibs. Form into balls, then shape into cookies. Heaven!

Makes 12 cookies/SF/Blue/R/F/30 Minutes or Under!
(these are gluten-free with gluten-free oats)

♥ Superstars: cashews, almonds, maca, cacao

4 comments:

  1. Keep these awesome recipes coming, Tess! Sadly I have run out of cashews, though. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for this new recipe! We loved the raw chocolate chip cookies - I used pumpkin seeds instead of cashews and they were very good. I have Maca powder but haven't been sure how to use it so appreciate finding it in here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bought more cashews just to make this. I couldn't stuff all the cacao nibs in them, but it was delightful with only 1 tbsp.

    I wrote about it here: http://tastespace.wordpress.com/2011/06/15/maca-chip-raw-energy-balls/

    ReplyDelete