Day 6 of the 2-Week Super Shape-Up!!
Some of you have asked how I'm feeling today - thanks so very much! I am feeling much better, and I'm also very happy to report that my book is totally done!! Tomorrow it gets sent off to print! YAY! So, that sure helps my mood and feeling of lightness as well. No more 12-hour computer days, which will also help my state of wellness immensely!
So, here's my skinny on today:
* Lemon water
* "Green Radiance"
* smoothie with pomegranate, mixed organic berries, & banana
* "Carrot Ginger Lime Soup" with a slice of toasted Ezekiel (sprouted) bread
* bean & red rice & veggie burrito (with more of that awesome habanero sauce I scored from my ex!)
* a cup of high-fiber cereal to snack on and 1/2 cup Nancy's plain soy yogurt
* 2 maca chip cookies (my "blue" for today)
Eating: I need to eat a few more veggies, but overall a very light, healthy day. I feel great about it!
Water: a gallon
Exercise: yoga and recumbent bike for 45 minutes
Visualization: 5 small visualizations so far and one longer one to set up the next day (before bed)
I'd love to hear how your day went!
I'd also like to suggest that you spend a few moments this evening reminding yourself of what your goals are. Why are you doing the 2-week plan? Often, all it takes is remembering what you desire to get you fired up and renewed in your motivation! Worked for me today, anyway. :-) xoxo