Hey everyone! Again, I just want to say how proud I am of how well you're all doing. Keep up the great work!
As for myself, I actually woke up today feeling a bit under the weather - I know it's because I've been stressing about finishing my book and pushing myself too hard. And it doesn't help that I've been on the computer for like 10 hours a day, getting my book ready to send off!!
BUT on the bright side, my book will be done in *2* DAYS!! And also on the bright side, I know how to boost up my immune system, so I should be able to avoid getting full-on sick. I took it easy today (well, I worked on my book all day, but...) and ate lots of immune-boosting foods, such as....
Food Journal Day 5:
* lemon water
* "Green Radiance" mixed with water
* sea buckthorne (one oz.)
* oatbran topped with "Nancy's" vegan yogurt, apricot jam (organic, all-fruit), & dried apricots (loving this!!)
* 2 corn tortillas filled with beans, a tablespoon of "Daiya" vegan cheese, and topped with...drumroll...homemade pineapple-lime habanero sauce (it really pays to be on good terms with your ex - he brought me this today!)
* large salad topped with some plain apple cider vinegar
* homemade kombucha
* popcorn topped with nutritional yeast and kelp
* maca raw cookie
* stevia lemon-lime aid
* beans and rice with lots of garlic and hot sauce
* 2 fresh spring rolls with cilantro, cabbage, scallions, peanuts, & sriracha sauce
* 2 slices of ezekiel bread, toasted, with earth balance
* raw cinnamon roll
I was STILL hungry! So I made some whole wheat pasta and mixed it with vegan pasta sauce, nooch, hot sauce, & garlic. I had a little bit, then was finally at level 3 of the hunger and fullness gauge.
* I ate a LOT more than usual today! But I listened to my body, ate only until level #3 (80% full max), and fueled myself with what I was craving. So, I feel good about the day and I think I'll wake up - fingers crossed - mostly back to normal! :-)
* A gallon of water (no sun tea unfortunately, as it was a cold, windy day!)
* No exercise yet, but I think I'll do some gentle yoga and visualization before bed.
So, we're about 40% done with the 2-week shape-up (YEAH baybay!) - how's it going for YOU today??