Greetings, friends! How's your weekend going so far? I can't complain over here - I've been working hard to get my book done, but I only have a few more days left until I send it off! So, again, apologies for the short post, but I want to keep updating this every day as you are all doing so great!! :-)
My food journal today:
* Lemon water
* "Green Radiance" mixed with water
* 1/2 grapefruit
* Cooked oat bran, topped with "Nancy's" plain soy yogurt, apricot jam (organic, all-fruit), & chopped dried apricots (YUM!!)
* "Happiness Bowl" with lettuce and carrots (from Radiance 4 Life)
* guava kombucha
* "Sweet and Spicy Turmeric Popcorn" (from Radiance 4 Life)
* "Carrot Ginger Lime Soup" (from Radiance 4 Life)
* No Will Power Cookies (from my blog)
* Strawberry-acai coconut probiotic drink
* I notice that I need about 2 more servings of veggies, so I'll have them now!
* Water intake: At least a gallon - most of which is sun tea. I love drinking sun tea as my water intake, as it hydrates me while also supplying SO many great things! This batch contains nettles, mint, hibiscus, decaf green tea, goji, and blueberry leaf.
* Exercise: It was insanely windy today (I think I saw Toto flying by my window at one point), so I stayed indoors and rode my recumbent bike for 2 hours while catching up on the phone with one of my best friends!
* Visualization: I'm slacking in this department today, so I'll try to do a good session before bed tonight.
So, how did YOUR day go? Can't wait to read all about it! :-)