How's it going for you today, friends? For me, it's been very busy so I'm sorry but I'm going to have to make this a very quick post! I will be in much less of a hurry after my book gets submitted this coming week, but right now it's GO time! :-)
So, here's my Day 3 Diary . . .
* Lemon water and "Green Radiance"
* 2 tiny clementines
Very hungry! I made the following:
* "Happiness Bowl" (with baby greens and carrots for the veggies - LOVE this dish!)
* ginger kombucha
* slice of sprouted Ezekiel bread with a little organic Earth Balance
* 3 small raw cookies (Maca Chip)
* I was at my daughter's best friend's 8th birthday party. I am *very* pleased to announce that I didn't eat any potato chips (Kettle - they looked good too!) or vegan chocolate cookies! Instead, I ate organic grape tomatoes, carrots, and some of the awesome watermelon drink my friend Jennie made. She basically put whole watermelon in her vitamix along with some water and blended it. Really, really, really good!!
* Bean burrito (sprouted grain tortilla with "Perfect Pinto" beans, smothered in greens, onions, and salsa
* Carrot Ginger Lime Soup
Total veggies: 6 cups
Total water: by the end of the day, it'll be a gallon
Exercise: A short walk, but I plan to ride my recumbent bike on one of my "breaks" tonight! Plus at least 10 "mini-exercises" today.
Visualization: 5 short visualizations so far, plus one before I go to bed tonight - those are such a big help in setting up the next day for success and healthy choices! :-)
By the way, thanks so much for all your posts and for sharing your daily diaries on this blog! You are all doing SO great and I'm truly proud of every one of you!!! xoxo