Greetings, awesome troopers! How's day 2 treating you so far? I'm happy with my day, aside from the fact that I need to bury my head in edits to get my book finished! :-) But it will be done soon enough.
So, here's my food journal for today:
* whole lemon's juice with water
* heaping tablespoon "Green Radiance" with water
* 3 small, insanely delish organic clementines
* taste-testing my new maca chip cookies plus another 2 cookies for the road!
* Easy Indian Mung Beans
* huge salad with baby greens, onions, pickled beets, a teaspoon of xvoo, apple cider vinegar, and nutritional yeast
* KeVita probiotic drink
* Carrot Ginger Lime Soup
* 2 maca chip cookies
Total veggies: 6 cups
Water: One gallon
Eating only until 80% full (#3 of the "Hunger and Fullness Gauge" in my books)? Check!
20 minutes walking + 10 minutes elliptical + 30 minutes strength training
So, howzabout YOUR day?
And by the way...I love how we're checking in here every day - it's keeping me on track & hopefully it's helping you, too!! :-)