Day 1 of the 2-Week Super Shape-Up!
My food diary for day #1:
* Whole lemon's juice in water
* "Green Radiance" (heaping tablespoon, shaken up with water)
* 1/2 cup mango-strawberry smoothie (basically, what was left over after making my daughter's smoothie!)
* A bottle of divine elixir (pictured above)!! I'm SO hooked. Talk about your guilt-free indulgence! This stuff has zero sugar (totally stevia-sweetened) and is bursting with nutrients, probiotics, & electrolytes. And FYI, I never receive a dime for any of my product endorsements, so you can bet if I say I love something, I really mean it! :-)
* Baked chimichanga (sprouted tortilla filled with "Perfect Pinto" beans and baked - then topped with lettuce and fresh salsa - YUM!)
* One cooled, leftover baked potato, pan-fried in 2 teaspoons of coconut oil and dipped in ketchup and hot sauce
* Baked zucchini (this was oddly delicious - couldn't stop saying "mmmmm" while eating it)
* One tofurky "brat" (vegan, of course) pan-fried without oil and dipped in mustard (this isn't really an ideal choice as it's processed, but I had just burned a ton of calories and needed food fast - plus, it's my "blue" for the day!)
* 3 cups of raw broccoli, dipped in lowfat vegan ranch
* slice of sprouted grain bread with a little organic Earth Balance
* strawberry kombucha
* Carrot Ginger Lime Soup
* Another KeVita probiotic drink (I know, I know!)
* Total veggie servings for the day: 7!! (6 was my goal) - and by the way, my servings are comparable to the old serving size, which were twice what they are now. So, in other words, 7 servings to me is 7 cups, which is actually 14 servings according to the new USDA guidelines.
* Eating only until just satisfied? Check! No overeating today - ate only until 80% full at the most.
My exercise diary for today:
* 40 minutes of walking plus 10 minutes on the elliptical and another 10 minutes on the stairmaster. I actually walked to the gym and back! The thought of an hour on the treadmill didn't excite me today, so I decided to add some variety with walking and some alternative cardio at the gym.
* 6 mini-exercises so far - I intend to do at least 4 more tonight.
My visualizations for today:
* Several small, short visualizations throughout the day plus I'll do a longer one before bed as a way to ideally set up the next day.
So, how about it? How did your day go? I'll look forward to hearing about it and let's also check back tomorrow to share the deets on day 2!! :-)