Day Four: The Big Salad Never Ends

Good afternoon, friends! I hope you've had a fine and fancy Thursday so far. I'm still going strong on the Two-Week Wellness Solution and loving the effects. Here's what went into my belly today:

Breakfast:
1/2 lemon in water and a scoop (1 1/2 tablespoons) "Green Radiance" also mixed in water

Mid-morning:
I went to the gym for a kickbutt strength training workout, but the measly organic apple I ate afterwards was oddly satisfying. Held me over til lunch.

Lunch:
Yet another big salad. Call me Elaine I guess. Today I was in an umeboshi sort of mood, so I tossed my 5 cups of greens with umeboshi vinegar and toasted sesame oil. I threw in some lime-marinated beets, sliced onions, and more of those sunflower seeds I've been loving.
I also had a kombucha (guava) and a quesadilla-type thingy (two sprouted corn tortillas filled with adzuki beans, a sprinkle of daiya vegan cheese, and jalapenos - grilled to sublime happiness)

Snack:
My "blue" choice for the day! I had a tablespoon of dark chocolate chips mixed with a tablespoon of organic peanut butter. Very satisfying, as I'm working on weaning myself back off of my sweet tooth again.

Mid-afternoon snack:
I'm hungry! Whoops!

Dinner:
I's about to go home and make up some more Hungarian Chickpeas (I'm pretty much addicted at this point) and baked asparagus. If I'm still hungry after that, I plan to have some glazed tempeh and greens.

Thanks so much for stopping by. I know many of you are doing this with me, so feel free to post your day's menu as well! :-)

1 comment:

  1. Love the Elaine reference. That was my first thought ha!

    ReplyDelete