Tuesday, April 27, 2010
Contest Winner...and New Contest!!
Well, thanks so much for all your participation in the contests, friends! And I have a winner....
(drumroll, anyone?)....It's...Jennifer!! Congratulations, Jennifer! Now you just need to give me your address & you'll be the proud new owner of 9 cookbooks!!
Anyway...this was SO much fun that I've decided to further clean out my cookbook shelf.
Now, I'm giving away my copies of the following books:
1. Easy Indian Cooking (not vegetarian, but it's easy to make substitutions)
2. Candle Cafe Cookbook (vegan - by the owners of the lovely Candle Cafe in NYC)
3. Vegan Vittles (best fake cheese recipe ever ("Crock Cheese")! That page is getting photocopied before I send it off...)
4. The McDougall Health-Supporting Cookbook (vegan and fat-free)
5. World Vegetarian (HUGE book, not vegan but easy to make substitutions & tons of vegan options)
6. Jordinian Cooking (not vegetarian, but lots of great Jordinian vegan/vegetarian recipes)
7. The American Vegetarian Cookbook (vegan, authored by the lovely Marilyn Diamond - she's such a sweetie & that is truly a timeless book!)
...and yet again, I cannot bring myself to give away all these books without including a signed copy of mine - the 2nd edition of Radiant Health, Inner Wealth. Can't help it. Gotta.
So, here's how to play:
1. Follow this blog (scroll down the left side where it says "followers" and click follow. Go through the 30 second rigamarole that is involved with completing that transaction.
2. "Like" my facebook fan page by clicking here.
3. Reply to this post, answering this question: "What is your favorite cookbook recipe of all time?"
Wee fun! Last day to enter is May 19th and winner will be announced on May 20th.