Immune-Boosting Krazy Kale Chips


This time of year, I really focus on getting as many healthy, immune-boosting foods into my system as possible (and into my daughter's system as well!). This recipe is a perfect way to do so, as it is a big hit (BIG hit, I tell you) with adults and children alike. This recipe was taken from the "Simple Sides" chapter of my 2nd edition book, Radiant Health, Inner Wealth. I hope you enjoy it! And for a live, unscripted, ka-razy demonstration of these chips, please check out this new video.
Oh, and p.s.... I LOVE kale in case you were wondering.



Krazy Kale Chips

Want to get addicted to something that’s ka-razy good for you? Glad I could help.


4 teaspoons olive oil (regular or extra-virgin)
3 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
¼ teaspoon each: garlic granules and seasoned salt
4 cups (lightly packed) kale, chopped into pieces about 2 x 3-inches in size

1. Preheat the oven to 375° F. In a small bowl, mix the oil, vinegar, garlic, and salt until well combined.

2. Place the kale in a very large bowl and pour the mixture over it. Combine very well, using your hands if necessary. Spread the kale evenly over a large nonstick cookie sheet, pouring any extra liquid from the bowl on top of the kale pieces. Bake for 10 minutes. Remove and turn the pieces over. Bake for another 10-20 minutes, or until all of the kale is crispy. However, please note that not all of the kale will crisp at the same time. Feel free to remove pieces that are crisp even if the whole batch isn’t quite there yet.

3. Remove immediately from the cookie sheet and serve—you will not have leftovers.

Serves 2; 30 minutes or under! GF/SF/Green (according to the guidelines in Radiant Health, Inner Wealth)

I'd also like to add that The Kathleen Show has launched a program called "Prevention Not Prescriptions" aimed at keeping our bodies healthy and less reliant on prescription medicine. It's a wonderful program and more information can be found at: Prevention not Prescriptions at the Kathleen Show.

3 comments:

  1. I can't wait to try this! I received organic kale in my co-op basket this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are sOOOOOOOO yummy!!! I ate one whole batch between dinner and breakfast the next morning! Mmmmmm!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with you this ache are most common in people and many time it's not bear. But we can use some remedies which are cure it.



    Sleep Support




    ReplyDelete